Thursday, January 27, 2011


The more general definition of "NO TRESPASSING"
Stop.
Halt.
Pause.
Freeze.
Lay off.
Fuck off.
When you see an old building in the country, in the middle of no where.
Where the walls are rotting away with mold building up along the creases.
The doors and windows are blocked with nailed, washed out, wooden plaques.
Then a broken wire fence thats stretched along the ground with a "NO TRESPASSING" sign.
But there is always that mystery, "Why?"
Just the feeling of being scared thrills me.
"Should i go to the back and find an entrance?"
I glance at my friend and smile, she knows exactly what I'm thinking as i begin to step over the sign towards the mystery thats pulling me in.


"Without mysteries, life would be very dull indeed. What would be left to strive for if everything were known." -Charles de Lint

No comments:

Post a Comment